Parts Counter Clerk Job Profile and Description
The position of a Parts Counter Clerk is of a high level of responsibility and expertise where one requires having the ability of multitasking, in order to ensure the smooth functioning of all business activities. Parts counter clerks usually undergo an on the job training before being inducted into the organization, so that they are familiarized with the products and the business functions of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacting with customers, understanding their requirements and providing them with the necessary product.
- Ensuring the proper billing and procurement of payment for the product.
- Attending telephonic enquires and giving necessary details to customers and taking orders.
- Giving customers all details regarding the available products.
- Ensuring the proper storage and inventory of all parts.
- Keeping a record of the entire inventory and reporting any loss of damages to the concerned authority.
- Ensuring the proper replenishment of stock and inventory.
- Assisting in filling purchase orders and other related documentations.
Skills and Specifications
- Should possess good written as well as verbal communication.
- Should have good interpersonal skills for interacting and attending to customer needs.
- Should have the aptitude of working in a team and coordinating work functions with other departments.
- Should have excellent time management skills and the ability to meet targets.
Education and Qualifications
- High school degree, diploma or a GED equivalent from a certified college.
- Bachelor’s or an associate’s degree in retailing, merchandise management, stock taking or any other related field of
- study, with 2 -3 years experience as a stock clerk.
College Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Secondary Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Export Sales Manager Job Description
Franchise Sales Manager Job Description
Packaging Sales Manager Job Description
Food Packaging Manager Job Description
Sales Promotions Manager Job Description
Sales Professional Job Description
Regional Sales Manager Job Description
Jewelry Sales Job Description
Hotel Sales Manager Job Description
Car Salesman Job Description