Parts Sales Associate Job Profile and Description
A Parts Sale Associate is liable for driving revenue to the company through sales. Part sale associates usually work at retail outlets and stores, which are supervised by a manager. An individual of this profile is most essentially responsible for bridging the gap between the company and the client and address all necessary enquires and queries of the customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacting with store customers, catering to their specific requirements and addressing queries.
- Following all orders and completing tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Strategizing plans and approaches to meet sales targets.
- Coordinating work with fellow team members and other co-workers.
- Recording customer feedback, suggestions and complaints and forwarding the same to the manager.
- Evaluating sale trends, conducting market analysis and surveys for improvement for strategizing.
- Evaluating the sale policies and strategies of competitor brands.
- Ensuring adequate stock and inventory of goods and supplies for sale.
- Assisting in the billing and ensuring the delivery of the sold goods.
Skills and Specifications
- Should possess good written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Should have good interpersonal skills for interacting with customers and understanding their requirements.
- Should have the aptitude of working in a team.
- Should have possess good time management skills and have the ability of meeting targets.
Education and Qualifications
- High school degree, diploma or a GED equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Bachelor’s or an associate’s degree in sales, merchandise management, stock taking or any other related field of study,
- with 2 -3 years experience in sales.
College Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Secondary Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Export Sales Manager Job Description
Franchise Sales Manager Job Description
Packaging Sales Manager Job Description
Food Packaging Manager Job Description
Sales Promotions Manager Job Description
Sales Professional Job Description
Regional Sales Manager Job Description
Jewelry Sales Job Description
Hotel Sales Manager Job Description
Car Salesman Job Description