A product manager functions to select, develop and investigate a product range by considering the numerous factors that play a vital role in launching a product successfully. A product manager is responsible for working on quality of products by inspecting the several commercial attributes such as beneficial product contents, product model, packaging design and negative feedback received by the customers, etc. The success of a product range totally depends upon the vast knowledge and experience of the product manager. A product manager is hired in the various industries such as software, banking, hardware and manufacturing, etc.
Product manager job specifications:
- Abilities to characterise the requirements to create a desired product and effective judging skills to inspect the current market conditions & trends to prepare the successful platform for the product.
- Understanding of product quality management and produce manufacturing control to minimize the associated risks of product failure.
- Aptitude to communicate with the concerned department such as operation section, manufacturing, quality assurance and packaging design to develop the overall attractive product specifications.
- Ensuring that the developed product is tagged with the reasonable price and is suitable for meeting the requirements of the targeted customers.
- Skills to participate in the discussion with the sales & marketing department for contributing in building the good reputation of the product.
- Suggesting the relevant outlets to place the product such as shopping malls, retail outlets, wholesalers and showrooms, etc, according to the product level.
- Sound knowledge of avoiding the product overflow in the market by specifying the product usage, etc.
- Consistent stamina to work on the latest product development techniques, such as innovative product designs, packaging specifications and additional qualities. For this a person must have software knowledge too.
Warehouse Operations Manager Job Specification
Warehouse Coordinator Job Specification
Warehouse Manager Job Specification
Travel Consultant Job Specification
Travel Agency Manager Job Specification
Travel Coordinator Job Specification
Transportation Supervisor Job Specification
Transportation Engineer Job Specification
Transportation Manager Job Specification
HR Trainee Job Specification
Sales Trainee Job Specification
Marketing Trainee Job Specification