A sales trainee functions to participate in the sales procedures, communicates with the prospective customers, assets the sales staff and manages the records for the future references. Developing & maintaining the good customer relationships, meeting the potential clients and gathering customer & marketing information are some of the basic job responsibilities of a sales trainee. A sales trainee should pose the strong commercial awareness, good communication skills and should be determined & have confident approach towards the sales policies. Therefore, a sales trainee plays an important role in handling the initial level tasks and learns the methods to sell the products.
Sales Trainee Job Specifications:
- Ability to understand the current sales products & services, paying attention to the department’s requirements and knowledge to calculate & estimate the quotations issued to the clients.
- Enthusiasm to work in the field, meeting the prospective clients with the concerned sales coordinator, preparing the sales proposals and accomplishing the assigned targets within the time limit.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with the clients and negotiation ability to sell the products & services.
- Knowledge of using the marketing & advertising material such as brochures, pamphlets and printed banner, etc and issuing this material to the potential customers.
- Maintaining a good customer relation network, inviting them to visit the sales & marketing events and taking their feedback on the sold stock.
- Ensuring the timely product delivery after receiving the payment and coordinating with the accounts department for collecting a list of the pending amounts.
- Generating the essential reports of the issued sales stock for timely submission.
Warehouse Operations Manager Job Specification
Warehouse Coordinator Job Specification
Warehouse Manager Job Specification
Travel Consultant Job Specification
Travel Agency Manager Job Specification
Travel Coordinator Job Specification
Transportation Supervisor Job Specification
Transportation Engineer Job Specification
Transportation Manager Job Specification
HR Trainee Job Specification
Marketing Trainee Job Specification
Telecom Customer Relationship Manager Job Specification