TeleSales Job Profile and Description
Tele sales representative’s job entails contacting potential customers through telephone. The main duty of a tele sales person is to persuade the clients to buy the company products and services. A tele sales person’s daily activities include describing the company product benefits and present special offers; convincing them for a sales representative visit or to take a trial period; collecting the information about the clients and document them; entering the customer details into computer database, including appointment dates or calls; taking orders and making arrangements for delivery.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Working with market manager to establish tele sales campaigns for promoting the product offers to present and potential customers.
- Identifying opportunities for sales and effectively presenting the key features and advantages of the company products to secure new business.
- Developing prospective customers contact database.
- Maintaining follow-up procedures to new clients correctly and initiating them under minimal supervision.
- Maintaining all tele sales campaigns detailed records.
- Aiming to attain pre-determined targets on assigned regions or categories.
- Updating the customer relationship management system with new contacts.
- Seeking out new income generating opportunities to meet the company targets.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as listening skills.
- Positive and passionate.
- Should enjoy working with clients and developing healthy relationships.
- Perseverance and should be able to respect customer response.
- Flexible and agile thinker.
- Good knowledge on all company services and products.
- Good team player within a target-driven environment.
- Positive attitude individual
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in business or sales related field.
- Related experience in sales.
College Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Secondary Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Export Sales Manager Job Description
Franchise Sales Manager Job Description
Packaging Sales Manager Job Description
Food Packaging Manager Job Description
Sales Promotions Manager Job Description
Sales Professional Job Description
Regional Sales Manager Job Description
Jewelry Sales Job Description
Hotel Sales Manager Job Description
Car Salesman Job Description