A software engineer is responsible for developing & executing new software programs, invests his fundamental & technical skills and produces the required software codes. Implementing advanced software life cycle, meeting the satisfaction level of the entrepreneur by putting innovative software technologies and driving the team to produce the latest software products are some of the major job duties of a software engineer. A software engineer should have excellent leadership skills, experience of handling diverse software projects and dealing with the potential clients. Therefore, a software engineer plays an essential role in managing the software applications & programming of an IT department.
Software Engineer Job Specifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with the IT personals, management & other departments and ability to understand the exact requirement for developing the software applications.
- Sound knowledge of unique software development methods, experience of running various available software products and ability to implement programming codes for modifying the software.
- Analytical skills for judging the exact software issues, diagnoses the technical faults and suggest the precaution measures along with accurate troubleshooting methodologies.
- Experience of handling a software team, hiring the employees and ability to train them by conducting the educational programs.
- Leadership skills to motivate the team and preparing the performance based monthly reports for timely submission.
- Ability to understand the requirement of the management and coding the software to meet the perquisites.
- Effective knowledge of various programming languages such as C, C++, COBAL, FORTRAIN, etc and experience of minimizing the errors from the existing applications.
Warehouse Operations Manager Job Specification
Warehouse Coordinator Job Specification
Warehouse Manager Job Specification
Travel Consultant Job Specification
Travel Agency Manager Job Specification
Travel Coordinator Job Specification
Transportation Supervisor Job Specification
Transportation Engineer Job Specification
Transportation Manager Job Specification
HR Trainee Job Specification
Sales Trainee Job Specification
Marketing Trainee Job Specification