A network analyst functions to maintain & develop the computer network system, secures the network arrangements properly and ensures the proper working of the server & workstation. Upgrading the connectivity of network devices, undertaking the new projects & working according to the management descriptions and monitoring the network connections are some of the major job duties of a network analyst. A network analyst should pose effective communication skills, experience of handling troubleshooting cases and excellent organizing qualities. Hence, a network analyst plays a vital role in meeting the network related requirements of an organization.
Network Analyst Job Specifications:
- Brilliant interpersonal skills to communicate with the IT department, network administrator and quality control department, etc to analyze the existing network connections.
- Ability to troubleshoot the malfunctioning of the networking devices, server, intranet connections and connecting peripherals for analyzing the existing problems.
- Good leadership skills to motivate the team members, hiring the required employees and training them by organizing the educational seminars & workshop, etc within the department.
- Supervising the network programs & hardware for timely inspection, confident to suggest the recommended diagnosis techniques and troubleshooting procedures.
- Attending the meetings with the concerned departments for maintaining the analysis reports and discussing the authorization of a few people for using the intranet & internet connection.
- Preparing the monthly reports based on the project progress and evaluating the performance of crew members & managing records for the same.
- Sound knowledge of various available server types, work stations and telecommunication systems for updating the network connections.
- Ensuring the network security, resolving the operational issues and installing the internet & hardware applications for upgrading the intranet management by connecting the concerned specialists.
Warehouse Operations Manager Job Specification
Warehouse Coordinator Job Specification
Warehouse Manager Job Specification
Travel Consultant Job Specification
Travel Agency Manager Job Specification
Travel Coordinator Job Specification
Transportation Supervisor Job Specification
Transportation Engineer Job Specification
Transportation Manager Job Specification
HR Trainee Job Specification
Sales Trainee Job Specification
Marketing Trainee Job Specification