Sales Coordinator Job Profile and Description
A Sales Coordinator’s role in a company entails supporting the sales team in attaining the monthly as well as annual targets and operates with management and clients to determine business requirements. A Sales Coordinator is instrumental in assuring focused and productive communication with the new and existing clients, external distributors, representatives and agents. A Sales Coordinator resolves all complex inquires from the clients and ensures customer satisfaction. A Sales Coordinator is responsible for different kinds of administrative functions essential for everyday operation of the system and fulfillment of the company offers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with existing customers while opening up fresh customers.
- Providing sales and administrative support involving efficient handling of top and confidential agreements.
- Supporting the sales team in attaining sales targets.
- Communicating with regional sales team for status of order and position of sales.
- Providing inputs and ideas into marketing enterprises and subsequently promote them and monitor responses.
- Preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis.
- Preparing proposals, agreements, sales reports, and presentations.
- Updating the status of sales order in the database or computer.
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and accounting the information in order to increase productivity of sales.
- Monitoring the trends and evaluating the performance assessed against monthly sales goals.
- Maintaining an efficient work environment.
- Promoting the facilities of the organization to fresh and existing customers through a proactive approach.
- Coordinating and responding to all requests of internal meetings.
- Assisting in the implementation of sales strategy as prepared by the Sales event manager.
- Attending network and promotional events to develop and maintain contact with potential clients and professional bodies.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent polite and persuasive communication skills.
- Passionate, hard worker and well organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
- Should exert sound judgment, discretion and preserve confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good liaison with all other department members.
- Able to work in team and willing to put up to team.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Flexible to work in non business hours.
- Able to operate in different work conditions such as on-site, off site.
- Able to work alone.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or Marketing.
- Beginner level PowerPoint skills and intermediate level Excel and Word skills.
- Relevant training in telephone sales.
College Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Secondary Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Export Sales Manager Job Description
Franchise Sales Manager Job Description
Packaging Sales Manager Job Description
Food Packaging Manager Job Description
Sales Promotions Manager Job Description
Sales Professional Job Description
Regional Sales Manager Job Description
Jewelry Sales Job Description
Hotel Sales Manager Job Description
Car Salesman Job Description